Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 21

Welcome, welcome, welcome one and all! My Team and I are so happy to see you here this week! We have a fabulous sponsor for you, A Day for Daisies! Wow! They offer a $12 GC! Boy howdy! Wish I could win me that prize! Ha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 3000 digital illustrations and a fast growing line of new clear polymer stamp sets, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

ADFD WEBSITE: www.adayfordaisies.com



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Team and I used some wonderful images ADFD provided us. Some of the girls used their own images:
Using Morning Dew Fairy
Using Pearl's in my Hair
EMA
using Lady Hat Bow

using Comfort
WENDY
using Scottie Mistletoe
and also Braids in my hair
BEVERLEY
Using Fairy Flower Party

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a little extra from DT member, Billie! She was feeling super creative this week and shared this beautiful card made with a Stampin' Up rubber stamp! I think it came out gorgeous! I totally love the colors! Thanks, Billie!
BILLIE
using - Stampin up -Lotus Blossom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be sure to pop in tomorrow to find out the winners from last week! We had MelJen's and KennyK sponsoring! I can't wait to find out who the two lucky winners are and to see this week's Team favorites!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a weekly AG challenge and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST USA to link up! 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute design team samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely DT cards. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful DT cards - amazing colouring :-) Thank you for this Challenge.

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!