Monday, September 1, 2014

Inspiration Destination's Dream Team

It's not really a dream team... it's a design team... but these days... I feel like I'm dreaming! I have to keep pinching myself because I just cannot believe I am doing this!
Thanks for joining us today to meet the designers for Inspiration Destination. I am so excited to get to work along side these talented crafters!
Please join me in giving them a warm welcome.
Amy Almeida
Diane Ahlers
Dianne Jones
Ema Martinez (teehee, that's me!)
Hazel Lawson
Ivette Segarra Steele
Julie Odil
Lorraine Lowe
Lynn Haines
Meggi Bischoff
Rachelle Green
Tracey Mowbray

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the new challenge blog and team! Can't wait to get this party started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb team you have there, Ema, all the best with your new challenge, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Julie, let's get this party started! Congrats to my team mates, yeh!
    And to Ema, Congrats on your new blog. It's going to be fun!
    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ladies on your new journey on the Creation Train of fun with your new Team. All the best to you all. Will be stopping by and joining in here and there. Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you every success with your new challenge blog. Great inspiration from the team....thank you. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!